Another Weekend Warriors free photo scavenger hunt has started! 15 clues will be live until the hunt ends on Sunday at 3 PM CST. Your photo will be either approved or rejected by our admin staff. Be sure to check the cumulative leaderboard so you can see how well you’re doing and remember that tiebreakers are based on the amount of time it takes your to finish all the clues!
The more photos you submit, the more badges you’ll earn for a variety of achievements. To see the Eventzee Badge List CLICK HERE. To see if your photos have been added to the gallery visit www.eventzeeapp.com/gallery. Let the hunt begin!
To join the hunt just use the code “WW169” after you login.
- #ThrowbackThursday – Share a past pic of the first book you read as a child.
- #WouldYouRather – Roll dice to determine how many steps you can take or only communicate using hand puppets?
- Axe and You Shall Receive – Take a picture of an axe or hatchet.
- Captures Challenge – Week 2 – Look high in the sky and take a picture of some clouds.
- Do Not Pass Go – Creatively represent a “Get Out Of Jail Free” card.
- Heavy Lifting – Creatively represent lifting something very heavy.
- Kitschy Kitchenware – Take a photo of a unique kitchen utensil.
- Munzee Meditations – Thursday is International Yoga Day! Celebrate by doing a yoga pose.
- Park It – Take a photo sitting on a park bench.
- Rollin’ – Take a photo of an old pair of roller skates.
- Ruff Life – Take a photo of a “No Pets Allowed” sign.
- Talking Heads – Creatively represent a ventriloquist dummy.
- Water Under the Bridge – Take a picture crossing a bridge
- Where’s Waldo? – Can you find him? Creatively represent the children’s book series.
- You Had One Job, Todd – Take a photo of an extravagant grocery store display.