In “Eventzee Exposure” we look at testimonials from happy clients who have hosted their own Scavenger Hunts. Our users’ experience is very important to us, so when things go off without a hitch we want to cheer about it. If you’d be interested in sharing your Eventzee experience please reach out to email@example.com.
Event: SomethingInked Promo Seminar
Event Breakdown and Testimonial:
SomethingInked hosted their 5th Annual Promotional Products Seminar in Las Vegas and incorporated an Eventzee Scavenger Hunt for the first time this year. Centering around a conferencewide Summer Camp theme, the scavenger hunt encouraged players to interact with “bunkmates” as well as vendors and sponsors.
“Our attendees had a blast! It encouraged everyone to go to each booth and mingle more than they would have without the scavenger hunt. And, since it was heavily photo based, we have come away with a lot of great images of products and customers using products that we can use for marketing pieces throughout the year.
We also used it as a tool to find the most popular products from the trade show and to get people engaged with our social media platforms. Overall it was a really fun addition to the event and if we don’t do it again next year I’m sure we will have some complaints!
-Amanda Wallace, Website and Graphic Designer- SomethingInked
- Sleepaway- Find someone “sleeping” somewhere they probably shouldn’t be.
- Tepee- Take a photo in a tepee made of giveaways
- Photo BombeD- Photo bomb D, he won’t know what that means so keep it a secret!
- Lip Sync Battle @ Vinyl- Take part in the lip sync battle at the Welcome Party
- Extreme Camp Activities- Snap a photo on a Zip Line or Rock Wall.
- Cabin Mixer- Dance with someone from a different cabin! :-O
- OrigAudio Booth – Wrapsody Headphones- We aren’t at the Olympics, but you can go for GOLD with these headphones and their packaging.
To learn more about SomethingInked check out http://somethinginked.com/.
Now that you have some ideas about how to start your Eventzee scavenger hunt, go out and make it happen! If you’re interested in hosting an Eventzee event, sponsoring an official Eventzee photo hunt or just curious about what we can do reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.