Another Weekend Warriors free photo scavenger hunt has started! In celebration of Halloween this hunt has been extended to Monday October 31st at 3 PM CST. 20 clues will be live until the hunt ends. Your photo will be either approved or rejected by our guest admin staff this weekend. Be sure to check the cumulative leaderboard so you can see how well you’re doing and remember that tiebreakers are based on the amount of time it takes your to finish all the clues!
We have released a new update which changes the ways you can join hunts, so just use the code “WW83” after you login.
The more photos you submit, the more badges you’ll earn for a variety of achievements. To see the Eventzee Badge List CLICK HERE. To see if your photos have been added to the gallery visit www.eventzeeapp.com/gallery. Let the hunt begin!
- #ThrowbackThursday – Upload a picture of you in a costume from anytime in the past.
- Aspiring Apparition – Creatively represent what you would see if you saw a ghost.
- Colors Of The Wind – It is spring time in the southern hemisphere and fall in the north. Take a picture of the natural colors nature provides at this time of year in your area. Must be outdoors.
- Cool Outside, Warm Inside – Take a picture of your favorite beverage to warm your insides.
- Distant Discovery – Oct 18, 1492 Christopher Columbus discovered Cuba and claims it for Spain. What would you like to discover? Be creative with your answer.
- Festival Time – Take a picture of the most unique booth or display at a festival of any type. No festival in your area? Get creative! No screen shots or copies of photographs will be accepted.
- Headless Horseman – This is the season where the Legend of Sleepy Hollow gets dusted off and recreated. Take a picture of your favorite carved pumpkin or other prop from that story.
- Hysterical Historical – Plaques and monuments mark all kinds of events. Take a picture of the most unusual ‘historical’ marker you can find.
- I Declare A… – Show us your best “thumb war” competition.
- International Pasta Day – Fusilli, Penne, Rigatoni, or Tortellini… Got a favorite? Prove it!
- Lady Liberty – 130 years ago this weekend, the United States’ Statue of Liberty was dedicated. Creatively depict this famous statue, complete with torch AND book!
- R.I.P. – Go to a cemetery and take a photo of a unique tombstone. Please be respectful of the graves.
- Riddle Me This – The more you take, the more you leave behind. Take a picture of the answer to this riddle.
- Saving or Savings? – Except in the U.S., for most of the world Daylight Saving Time ends this weekend. Find an analog clock that shows the time of 2:00.
- Smithy Sleuthing – Take a picture of a blacksmith, a forge or item made by a blacksmith. No blacksmith items near you? Give your impression of one!
- Sole’d Out – Been doing a lot of walking? Worn out a pair of shoes (or two?). Show us your ‘best loved’ pair of treads. The worse the wear the better!
- Spelling Sculpture – Q – Create the letter “Q” using items that begin with the letter “Q.” Must be legible.
- Stuffed With Love – Got a favorite stuffed animal? Show him/her off for Worldwide Plush Animal Day!
- World Series? – Okay, so it’s not really worldwide, but this week the United State’s baseball championship between the Chicago Cubs and the Cleveland Indians began. Creatively represent America’s favorite pastime.
- Would You Rather? – Creatively represent whether you would rather be a werewolf or a vampire.