Another Weekend Warriors free photo scavenger hunt has started! 15 clues will be live until the hunt ends on Monday at 3 PM CST. Your photo will be either approved or rejected by our admin staff. Be sure to check the cumulative leaderboard so you can see how well you’re doing and remember that tiebreakers are based on the amount of time it takes your to finish all the clues!
We have released a new update which changes the ways you can join hunts, so just use the code “WW87” after you login.
The more photos you submit, the more badges you’ll earn for a variety of achievements. To see the Eventzee Badge List CLICK HERE. To see if your photos have been added to the gallery visit www.eventzeeapp.com/gallery. Let the hunt begin!
- #ThrowbackThursday – Upload a past pic at a family dinner.
- Blondes Have More Fun – Take a photo with a person with blonde hair.
- Cold Creatures – Our parent company Munzee just announced the release of the Yeti munzee. To celebrate, creatively represent our furry frozen friend the Yeti.
- Come Sail Away – Creatively represent riding a sailboat.
- Give Thanks – Take a photo donating to a canned food drive or some sort of fundraiser.
- Greetings from… – Take a photo of a postcard from your home town.
- Keymaster – Take a photo of a locksmith or keymaker business.
- Periodic – Creatively represent an element on the Periodic Table of Elements. Be sure to include the element’s name somewhere in the photo.
- Spelling Sculpture – U – Create the letter “U” using items that begin with the letter “U”. Must be legible.
- Spin Me Right Round – Creatively represent riding on a carousel.
- Sunny Side Up – Crack open an egg or two and show us how you preferred your eggs cooked.
- Tea Time – Take a photo of your favorite kind of tea. Be sure to write down the flavor name somewhere in the photo.
- The Top Percentile – Take a photo of a billboard or public advertisement that has a percentage symbol somewhere.
- Top O’ The Morning – Take a photo wearing a top hat. Don’t have one? Make one!
- Turkey Trot – Creatively represent running in marathon or 5K.