Another Weekend Warriors free photo scavenger hunt has started! 15 clues will be live until the hunt ends on Sunday at 3 PM CST. Your photo will be either approved or rejected by our admin staff. Be sure to check the cumulative leaderboard so you can see how well you’re doing and remember that tiebreakers are based on the amount of time it takes your to finish all the clues!
The more photos you submit, the more badges you’ll earn for a variety of achievements. To see the Eventzee Badge List CLICK HERE. To see if your photos have been added to the gallery visit www.eventzeeapp.com/gallery. Let the hunt begin!
We have released a new update which changes the ways you can join hunts, so just use the code “WW161” after you login.
- #WayBackWednesday – Creatively represent racing a car. We highly insist that you not actually race though.
- Cannonball! – April 28th is national Pool Opening Day here in the states. To celebrate, take a picture of a swimming pool.
- Captain ‘Merica – Turn a trashcan lid into a patriotic shield
- Click Your Heels – Take a picture of someone wearing a shoe with a heel.
- Day In The Life Of… – What’s up, Doc? Creatively represent a day in the life of that rascally rabbit Bugs Bunny.
- Hammer Time – Channel your inner Norse God with a red cape and hammer.
- Holidazed and Confused – Creatively celebrate a well known holiday from another time of the year. Be sure to have the name of the holiday written somewhere in the photo.
- I Spy – T – Find the letter “T” formed in architecture, nature, etc.
- If These Walls Could Talk – Creatively represent the well known saying “If These Walls Could Talk.”
- Iron, Man – Take a picture of a man ironing clothes.
- Marbling – Take a picture of something made of marble.
- Plenty Fish in the Sea – Take a picture at a seafood restaurant.
- Stop and Smell the Roses – Take a picture smelling something sweet.
- The Incredible Bulk – Lift some weights in purple pants.
- Would You Rather… – Be a Super Hero or a Super Villain? Creatively represent your choice!