Another Weekend Warriors free photo scavenger hunt has started! 15 clues will be live until the hunt ends on Sunday at 3 PM CST. Your photo will be either approved or rejected by our admin staff. Be sure to check the cumulative leaderboard so you can see how well you’re doing and remember that tiebreakers are based on the amount of time it takes your to finish all the clues!
The more photos you submit, the more badges you’ll earn for a variety of achievements. To see the Eventzee Badge List CLICK HERE. To see if your photos have been added to the gallery visit www.eventzeeapp.com/gallery. Let the hunt begin!
We have released a new update which changes the ways you can join hunts, so just use the code “WW166” after you login.
- #ThrowbackThursday – Upload a picture of you and your brother (or someone who you think of like a brother).
- #WayBackWednesday – Take a photo of a business with a unique outdoor sign.
- Automobile Advertising – Take a picture of a car with a bumper sticker.
- Back Seat Driver – Get a friend to help. Remember, don’t Eventzee and drive!
- Four Eyes – Take a picture at a store where you’d buy prescription glasses.
- Heroic Heimlich – Creatively represent giving someone the Heimlich maneuver. Hopefully it won’t be a life or death situation!
- Hot Headed – Try not to lose your cool and represent the saying.
- I Spy – Y – Find the letter “Y” formed in architecture, nature, etc.
- Nuts for Doughnuts! – Take a picture at a place that serves doughnuts.
- Preeminent Penpal – If you could be penpals with any celebrity or historical figure, who would it be? Creatively represent your choice.
- Pretty Pedicure – Take a picture of your toenails painted.
- Rosie the Riveter – Creatively represent this classic American poster girl.
- Wait a Minute Mr. Postman – Take a picture outside of a post office.
- Wheel of Wisconsin – Take a picture of a wheel of cheese.
- Would You Rather… – Have lived during the California gold rush or in ancient Rome? Creatively represent your choice!