Another Weekend Warriors free photo scavenger hunt has started! 15 clues will be live until the hunt ends on Sunday at 3 PM CST. Your photo will be either approved or rejected by our admin staff. Be sure to check the cumulative leaderboard so you can see how well you’re doing and remember that tiebreakers are based on the amount of time it takes your to finish all the clues!
The more photos you submit, the more badges you’ll earn for a variety of achievements. To see the Eventzee Badge List CLICK HERE. To see if your photos have been added to the gallery visit www.eventzeeapp.com/gallery. Let the hunt begin!
To join the hunt just use the code “WW178” after you login.
- #ThrowbackThursday – Share a past picture at a sporting event.
- Ascertain Archeologist – Creatively represent uncovering an ancient artifact.
- Bell Bottom Baby – Take a picture wearing flared pants
- Captures Challenge – Week 12 – Sunshine on my shoulder makes me happy; take a picture with a little solar flare. If you catch the sunlight just right, I bet it will make for a fun picture detail.
- Cupid Coupling – Creatively represent the term “matchmaker”.
- Disco Fever – Take a picture disco dancing.
- Down By The River – Take a photo by an open body of water.
- Mime Time – Don’t say a peep, but show us your best mime impersonation.
- No Rhyme No Reason – Take a picture of two things that rhyme with each other. Be sure to include the names of the things in the picture. For example: Cat and Hat
- Safety First – Take a picture of a sign advertising caution or safety.
- Sayonara Summer – Creatively represent saying goodbye to summer.
- Scholarly Color Scheme – Take a picture wearing your favorite school’s mascot or colors.
- Schools In Session – Creatively represent a parent reacting to their kid going back to school.
- Wascally Wabbit – Creatively represent the relationship between the well known cartoon characters Bugs Bunny and Elmer Fudd.
- Wooly Willy – Take a picture of a man with a beard.