Eventzee Exposure: Integrated Automotive Services
In “Eventzee Exposure” we look at testimonials from happy clients who have hosted their own Scavenger Hunts. Our users’ experience is very important to us, so when things go off without a hitch we want to cheer about it. If you’d be interested in sharing your Eventzee experience please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Event: Subaru Sales Training Event
Location: Vancouver, Toronto and Montreal, Canada
IAE works with auto manufacturers for product releases and training staffs on how to successfully market their automobiles. They used Eventzee for their Subaru Drive Experience events across nine days in three different cities with QR Code Quizzes and photo scavenger hunts. The focus of IAE’s Drive Experiences is to put retail staff behind the wheel of the vehicle so they can experience the brand story first hand. Competitive product evaluations and in-depth experiential product training convert to real-world credibility on the showroom floor.
The QR Codes for the quizzes were printed in a workbook that attendees answered as the day went on. This offered the event hosts the ability to look at the comprehension statistics of the attendees and better evaluate the teaching methods. Eventzee also created custom survey polls for IAE so they could easily gather attendees opinions on various model types, and more. These polls were sent to all attendees using the Eventzee messaging system. They would then answer and live results were broadcast on a projector screen onsite.
Photo clues were also used to encourage interaction among attendees. By interacting with specific groups and locations users found a deeper engagement and retention of the goals of the event.
Check out the video from their event!
“We believe that elevating the learning experience using gamification methods is extremely valuable for retention. Eventzee gave us a unique and simple way to incorporate gamification into our programming. During our automotive training programs, we were able to infuse scavenger-type searches, quizzes and additional elements (like photos and sharing) to deepen engagement and retention. You can see the video for our event here: http://integratedauto.com/
With a 97% participation rate, there was no question this approach was the way to go! The overall satisfaction results were excellent and the participants enjoyed their “fun” while learning and winning some prizes.”
– Judi Samuels, Manager, Experience Design, Integrated Automotive Experience
Photo Clue Examples:
- Creativity- Capture a photo to showcase your creativity and fun at this event.
- Durability, Quality, Reliability- Capture a photo that best defines how you see the Durability, Quality, Reliability pillar.
- Favourite- Capture a photo of your favourite Subaru performance vehicle.
- Team Photo- Take a photo of your team!
- Us vs Them- Capture a photo that shows a competitive advantage for a Subaru utility vehicle vs. the competition.
Quiz Clue Examples:
- Subaru has been perfecting the boxer engine for approx. how many years?
- Subaru has been crash testing since what year?
- What type of steel does the Subaru ring-shaped reinforcement frame?
- Lane Keep assist is available as one of EyeSight’s system features for which models?
To learn more about Integrated Automotive visit http://integratedauto.com/en/.
Now that you have some ideas about how to start your Eventzee scavenger hunt, go out and make it happen! If you’re interested in hosting an Eventzee event, sponsoring an official Eventzee photo hunt or just curious about what we can do reach out to us at email@example.com.