May The Fourth Be With You Premium Hunt Clues
Eventzee’s “May The Fourth Be With You” Premium Photo Scavenger Hunt has begun! The players who have joined will have until 10 AM CST on Saturday to submit all 15 clues. Per usual, no screenshots will be accepted and your photo will either be approved or denied by our admins. Thank you to everyone who joined, and good luck!
It’s not too late to sign up though! Just go to the following link to join today!
- A Long Time Ago… – Take a photo of a calendar from a year in the past. 2016 calendars will not be approved.
- Bantha Buns – Show us a hairstyle from a galaxy far, far away.
- Blast Off – Take a photo of a rocket ship or spaceship.
- Colorful Combustion – If you happened to own a sword that could emit lasers, what color would it be? Show the color in the photo and write down why it would be that color.
- Dark Vs Light – Which side will you choose?
- Episode I: The Fandom Menace – Creatively display a pop culture series you’re a huge fan of. Must include the name of the series somewhere in the photo.
- Episode II: Attack Of The Phones – You can’t play Munzee and Eventzee without a phone, so take a photo of as many phones as you can find.
- Episode III: Revenge Of The Sixth – Creatively represent the joke “Why is 6 afraid of 7?” Must include the number 6 somewhere in the photo.
- Episode IV: A Clue Hope – Come up with your own clue! Legibly write down a Sci-Fi themed clue idea and take a picture doing it.
- Episode V: The Munzpire Strikes Back – Creatively represent a friendly duel between Munzee and Eventzee. Glowing laser swords are encouraged, but not required.
- Episode VI: Return Of The Red-Eye – Creatively represent taking a late night (space) flight.
- Episode VII: The Fourth Awakens – Creatively represent using The Fourth. The number 4 must be seen somewhere in the photo.
- Force Fashion – Take a photo in a baggy robe.
- Not The Droids You Are Looking For… – Take a photo of an Android smartphone.
- Rob-a Fett – In case you didn’t know, Flat Rob moonlights as a bounty hunter. Print out the Flat Rob cutout on the blog and take a picture of him with his victim.
CLICK HERE for the Rob-a Fett PDF.