Another Weekend Warriors free photo scavenger hunt has started! 15 clues will be live until the hunt ends on Sunday at 3 PM CST. Your photo will be either approved or rejected by our admin staff. Be sure to check the cumulative leaderboard so you can see how well you’re doing and remember that tiebreakers are based on the amount of time it takes your to finish all the clues!
The more photos you submit, the more badges you’ll earn for a variety of achievements. To see the Eventzee Badge List CLICK HERE. To see if your photos have been added to the gallery visit www.eventzeeapp.com/gallery. Let the hunt begin!
We have released a new update which changes the ways you can join hunts, so just use the code “WW163” after you login.
- #ThrowbackThursday – Share a past picture of your mother.
- #WayBackWednesday – Creatively represent a well known work of art. Must include the work’s name somewhere in the photo.
- Bait Caster – Take a picture of a fishing pole.
- Chicken Conga – Creatively represent doing the “Chicken Dance”.
- Day In The Life Of Robin Hood – Steal from the rich, give to the needy, creatively represent a day in the life of Robin Hood.
- Furry Financing – Take a photo of a pet store of some sort.
- I Spy – V – Find the letter “V” formed in architecture, nature, etc.
- Ink Master – Take a photo outside of a place where you can get a tattoo or piercing.
- Miniature Amusement – Creatively represent playing a sport with really tiny equipment.
- Mother’s Day Mothering – Take a picture doing something nice for your mother. Near or far, there’s always a way to say “I love you” to your mother.
- Pearlescent – Take a picture of June’s birthstone.
- Receptive Receptionist – Take a picture of a business that would have a receptionist working at it.
- Roshambo – Creatively represent the three objects of the game Rock, Paper, Scissors.
- Smoke Siren – Take a photo of a fire alarm in public. Be sure not to pull it!
- Thank a Teacher – What’s a special way to show your appreciation for teachers?