“Spring Break!” Public Photo Hunt: Clues 7-11
For those who’ve had extremely cold winters, snow is probably the last thing you want to vacation in. Today’s clues are vacation staples for you.
Remember, this week, all clues will be worth 20 points. If a photo submission doesn’t match it’s clue, it will be rejected and you will have another chance to submit. Bonus points may be applied at a maximum of 5 (i.e. you have the opportunity to receive 1-5 extra points per submission).
This event will run 11AM CST Monday through 2PM CST Friday. 5 clues added everyday. Have fun!
- Palm Tree – A staple of any real vacation
- Drink with an Umbrella – If it’s alcoholic, make it two of them.
- Snorkel – Need to breathe while looking at those tropical fish.
- Raft – Represent riding the river rapids to the best of your abilities.
- Sand – Love it on the beach, hate it in your clothes.