Another Weekend Warriors free photo scavenger hunt has started! 15 clues will be live until the hunt ends on Sunday at 3 PM CST. Your photo will be either approved or rejected by our admin staff. Be sure to check the cumulative leaderboard so you can see how well you’re doing and remember that tiebreakers are based on the amount of time it takes your to finish all the clues!
The more photos you submit, the more badges you’ll earn for a variety of achievements. To see the Eventzee Badge List CLICK HERE. To see if your photos have been added to the gallery visit www.eventzeeapp.com/gallery. Let the hunt begin!
To join the hunt just use the code “WW192” after you login.
- #ThrowbackThursday – Put your research hats on! Do a little googling and find out what the record breaking snowfall was for your hometown at some point in history. We will accept screenshots for this, we’re curious!
- Apple Appreciation – Are you more a fan of granny smith or red delicious apples? Take a picture of an apple display in a grocery store.
- Art Admirer – Take a picture of an art piece hung in a business or outdoor setting.
- Candy Striped – Take a picture of something striped red and white.
- Canopy Christmas Lights – Take a picture of a home that has outdoor lights hung.
- Captures Challenge – Week 25 – Whether you’re a fan of polkadots, argyle, or even fancy a floral print – patterns influence our lives. Take a picture of a pattern you’re partial to.
- Dirty Laundry – Take a photo of a public laundromat or dry cleaners.
- Doctor, Who? – Creatively represent doctors, nurses, hospitals, or anything in the medical field.
- Hit The Slopes – Creatively represent skiing or snowboarding.
- Marshmallow Mansion – Create a candy house built with cookies.
- Nippy Knees – Take a photo wearing knee high socks.
- Radiant Ribbon – Take a photo of something that has a bow on it.
- Seasons Greetings! – Creatively represent greeting the winter season.
- Shiver Me Timbers – Take a photo of a thermometer (not your phone or computer) that is in a public space.
- Visually Impaired – Creatively represent your interpretation (or what you might think your interpretation) of seeing without your glasses is like.
We’re proud to announce the Eventzee Version 1.4 update for Android and iOS devices is now available. Although this version of Eventzee is light on new additions, one big feature (some might say a necessity) is the ability to resubmit photos after you have already sent one to the Admin. This is something that players have been asking for since we started and we’re now happy to say you can resubmit photos without having to wait for Admin rejection.
Along with the resubmit option we have made a couple more tweaks to enhance the overall hunt experience:
- RESUBMIT PHOTO OPTION:
We get it, sometimes mistakes happen and sometimes you might submit the wrong photo to the wrong clue. Now instead of waiting for the Admin approvers to reject your submission you can resubmit right in the app. Simply click on the photo and re-submit as many times as needed. Be cautious though because re-submitting a photo will erase the original photos submission time. Once a photo is approved you will not be able to resubmit.
- ADMIN CHANGE TEAMS:
Although players in Team Hunts have always had the ability to switch teams whenever they feel like, Admins now have the ability to choose whether or not players are able to. So if the Admin chooses to, you’re stuck with your team so choose wisely.
- CAMERA ZOOM (iOS Users):
Need to snap a pic from far away? Well now you can use the camera to zoom in and submit even more unique photos. This feature has been a part of the Android version for a while now, but iOS users can finally grab those hard to get photos too.
- SLIDESHOW GALLERY (Desktop only, not in-app):
We have also updated the desktop gallery to feature a slideshow option. Now when you look back on the photos from your hunt you can watch along easily. This new addition to the galleries is perfect for on-site photo hunts so you can see the photos as they come in. To check out this new feature visit eventzeeapp.com/gallery (or the private link we have sent you for your event), click on a photo and then press the triangle “PLAY” button in the top right corner.
Be sure to join this weekend’s free photo scavenger hunt to test out these new features. To join these hunts, just find the Weekend Warriors event on the Eventzee in-app calendar and RSVP or scan this week’s join code found on the blog. If you’re interested in hosting your own Eventzee hunt please contact email@example.com and we’ll get you set up with the right package.
We’re proud to say that just a few weeks after releasing the app we’ve already made some great new changes! The new version is live for both Android and iOS devices. The update will take time to populate worldwide, so if you do not automatically see the update check back after 24 hours and it should be live.
New Features of Eventzee 1.1 include:
- We’ve introduced a new “Teams” function that makes it easy to join forces with those around you. Now events can be more competitive with admin created teams pitted against each other. Whose side will you join?
- The inclusion of a “My Events” page allows you to quickly access multiple hunts. Whether you’re rising the leaderboard in the free weekly photo hunts or racing to the next clue in a private event, you can easily switch between them with this new feature.
- You can now see leaderboards for past events, including the free weekly photo hunts. Essentially the closest thing you’ll get to time-travel.
- Swipe left from the calendar to access my events page.
- Minor UI changes. Changing the way you see things.
- Various bug fixes. Exterminator style.