Here are the final 10 clues for our french-themed “Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler” public photo hunt. Just RSVP to the event, and start your hunt. Remember, anyone can join, and the event will be ending at 2 PM CST tomorrow, February 20th.
As you complete tasks, be sure to check out the leaderboard to see where you fall. Prizes will be given out weekly, so stay up on your clue list before the week ends.
This week’s prizes for the top 3 players on the leaderboard will depend on how many people join this week’s hunt. The more people who join (and actively play) the better the cash pot prize. Winners will also receive prize packages featuring Eventzee swag.
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler:
- Arc de Triomphe – Stand under an arch
- Notre Dame de Paris – Find somebody hunched over
- Belle – Find a woman in a yellow dress
- Nice is Nice – Do a good deed
- Cannes – Take a photo of an indie film
- The French Alps – Are you a mountain climber or a yodeler?
- Monaco Grand Prix – Take a picture of a fast car
- French Wine – Take a picture of a French wine
- The Statue of Liberty – Put a torch in your hand and raise it in the air
- Salad Dressing – The French kind