Another Weekend Warriors free photo scavenger hunt has started! 15 clues will be live until the hunt ends on Sunday at 3 PM CST. Your photo will be either approved or rejected by our admin staff. Be sure to check the cumulative leaderboard so you can see how well you’re doing and remember that tiebreakers are based on the amount of time it takes your to finish all the clues!
The more photos you submit, the more badges you’ll earn for a variety of achievements. To see the Eventzee Badge List CLICK HERE. To see if your photos have been added to the gallery visit www.eventzeeapp.com/gallery. Let the hunt begin!
To join the hunt just use the code “WW184” after you login.
- #ThrowbackThursday – Upload a picture of the first scary movie you watched.
- Bold Bavarian – Take a picture of something with the Bavarian flag pattern.
- Captures Challenge – Week 17 – You shouldn’t judge someone until you walk a mile in their shoes. Take a picture of your favorite pair of shoes.
- Dimly Lit – Take a picture using only candlelight.
- Fright Night – Creatively represent jumping out and scaring someone.
- Good vs. Evil – Creatively represent having an angel and a devil on your shoulders.
- Hole In One – Take a picture at a golf course.
- I Came! I Saw! I Conquered! – A unique Oktoberfest tradition is the log sawing competition. Creatively represent this wonderfully wooded contest.
- Made In America – Take a photo of an item that states it is made in your home country. Must be able to see the “Made In ???” in the photo.
- PROST! – Take a photo tapping another person’s glass/mug in cheers!
- Patio Picasso – Take a picture of an outdoor piece of art.
- Pumpkin Spice – Take a picture of something pumpkin flavored.
- What’s the Hatter with You? – Creatively represent being the Mad Hatter from Alice in Wonderland.
- Would You Rather… – Stay the night at Dracula’s castle or have Dr. Frankenstein be your personal physician?
- Yo Quiero Taco! – Take a picture of a place that sells Mexican food.
Scan this code in the Eventzee app to join the hunt!
A special Halloween themed Weekend Warriors free photo scavenger hunt has started! 15 clues will be live until the hunt ends on Sunday at 3 PM CST. Your photo will be either approved or rejected by our admin staff. Be sure to check the cumulative leaderboard so you can see how well you’re doing and remember that tiebreakers are based on the amount of time it takes your to finish all the clues!
Remember, we also released some new badges based on gallery submissions so be sure to get creative with your photos. To see if your photos have been added to the gallery visitwww.eventzeeapp.com/gallery. Let the hunt begin!
- #ThrowBackThursday – Share a past pic of you in trick or treating in costume.
- Abandon Hope All Ye Who Enter Here – Find a sign that says “NO TRESPASSING.”
- All Hallow’s Eve – Take a photo of a sign, poster or something in public that says “Halloween.” Must be outside of your home.
- Alphabet Soup- X – Find something that starts with the letter X.
- Freaky Flat Face – Print out the Flat Bob mask, color it and pose for a pic. You can find the mask PDF on the Eventzee blog.
- Ghost Stories – Shine a light under your face and prepare to tell a spooky ghost story.
- Howl At The Moon – Take a photo howling at the moon. Silver bullets need to not be present.
- Le Chat Noir – Thursday is #NationalCatDay so take a photo of a furry feline. Bragging rights if it’s a superstitious black cat.
- Monster Mash – Creatively represent one or all of the classic movie monsters: Dracula, The Mummy, The Wolf Man, Frankenstein’s Monster, etc.
- RIP – Make a tombstone for yourself. Be sure to include a few nice words about yourself.
- Ritualistic Residents – Take a photo of a home that is decorated for Halloween.
- Treat – Show us your favorite candy. It’s alright, you deserve it.
- Trick – Creatively represent a trick or prank.
- Wack-O-Lantern – Carve a jack-o-lantern out of a fruit or vegetable that is NOT a pumpkin.
- World Wide Web – Find some spooky spider web. Real or fake will suffice.
Click here to download the full page Flat Bob Mask PDF!