“The Lone Star State” Public Photo Hunt: Clues 16-20
The Stars at Night Are Big and Bright… The final 5 clues for the “Lone Star State” photo hunt are now live.
Remember: Each player will receive one opportunity to submit each picture. All pictures will be approved and scored by how accurately the submission reflects the clue. If picture is completely wrong it will receive zero points. Bonus points available for unique and creative photos. We also introduced the team feature to this week’s hunt. Players can join Team Revolution or Team Lone Star and compete against each other. Players can change teams at any time. This contest will end Friday at 2pm CST, new clues will be released daily and you have all week to complete them. Clues will only be approved several times daily.
- Davy Crockett – Do your best Davy Crockett impersonation.
- Sam Houston- What do you think a Texas President would look like?
- Charles Goodnight- Represent the “Father of the Panhandle”.
- William Travis – Draw a line in the sand (snow..?) and dare somebody to cross it.
- Dazed & Confused – Hang outside the bowling alley.