Weekend Warriors: Week 105 Public Photo Hunt Clues
Another Weekend Warriors free photo scavenger hunt has started! 15 clues will be live until the hunt ends on Sunday at 3 PM CST. Your photo will be either approved or rejected by our admin staff. Be sure to check the cumulative leaderboard so you can see how well you’re doing and remember that tiebreakers are based on the amount of time it takes your to finish all the clues!
The more photos you submit, the more badges you’ll earn for a variety of achievements. To see the Eventzee Badge List CLICK HERE. To see if your photos have been added to the gallery visit www.eventzeeapp.com/gallery. Let the hunt begin!
We have released a new update which changes the ways you can join hunts, so just use the code “WW105” after you login.
- April Fools! – Show us a prank you’re pulling on April Fools Day.
- Balancing Act – Creatively represent balancing on a tightrope.
- Count It Out – Take a photo of three distinct objects that are slightly different.
- Flustered Formal – Creatively represent an awkward formal prom photo.
- Go for the Turkey! – Take a picture at a bowling alley.
- King Sized – Take a picture of the biggest candy bar you can find.
- Made for Each Other – What are a pair of things that you can’t have one without the other? Example: Peanut butter and jelly
- Maintenance – Take a selfie at a car repair shop.
- Make-Believe Medicine – Creatively represent being a surgeon.
- Rosin Up Your Bow – Take a picture of a stringed instrument.
- Shell Half Open – Creatively represent finding a pearl in a clam.
- The Amazing Spiderman! – Creatively represent saving the city as Spiderman!
- The Shade of it All – How do you keep cool in these upcoming sunny days?
- Walk in the Park – Take a stroll in a park, prove it with a picture of the park’s name.
- Words to Live By – What’s your favorite quote?