Weekend Warriors: Week 109 Public Photo Hunt Clues
Another Weekend Warriors free photo scavenger hunt has started! 15 clues will be live until the hunt ends on Sunday at 3 PM CST. Your photo will be either approved or rejected by our admin staff. Be sure to check the cumulative leaderboard so you can see how well you’re doing and remember that tiebreakers are based on the amount of time it takes your to finish all the clues!
The more photos you submit, the more badges you’ll earn for a variety of achievements. To see the Eventzee Badge List CLICK HERE. To see if your photos have been added to the gallery visit www.eventzeeapp.com/gallery. Let the hunt begin!
We have released a new update which changes the ways you can join hunts, so just use the code “WW109” after you login.
- #ThrowbackThursday – Share a past pic at a concert or live music event of some sort.
- Adopt don’t Shop – Take a picture of your local animal shelter.
- Big Splash – Public pools officially open in the states on Saturday, take a picture at a public pool or water park.
- Count It Out – Take a photo of seven distinct objects that are slightly different.
- Floating on Cloud 9 – Creatively represent the saying ‘floating on cloud 9’.
- Great Barrier Reef – Creatively represent what you consider makes the Great Barrier Reef so GREAT.
- Hero for Hire – Creatively represent your favorite superhero.
- Mismatched Moccasin – Take a picture wearing two different pairs of shoes.
- Once Upon a Time – Creatively represent a well known fairy tale or fable. Be sure to include the name of the tale somewhere in the photo.=
- Road Work Ahead – Take a picture of a work zone blocked off.
- Salary Swine – Take a picture of a piggy bank.
- Sweet Ink – Show us your tattoos, whether they’re permanent or temporary.
- Time for a Trim – Take a picture at a salon or barbershop.
- Tools of the Trade – Take a photo of a tool or object that is necessary for you to do your job or hobby. Example: Every photographer needs a camera.
- Would You Rather? – Fight off a cockroach the size of a dog or a rat the size of a horse?