Weekend Warriors: Week 114 Public Photo Hunt Clues
Another Weekend Warriors free photo scavenger hunt has started! 15 clues will be live until the hunt ends on Sunday at 3 PM CST. Your photo will be either approved or rejected by our admin staff. Be sure to check the cumulative leaderboard so you can see how well you’re doing and remember that tiebreakers are based on the amount of time it takes your to finish all the clues!
The more photos you submit, the more badges you’ll earn for a variety of achievements. To see the Eventzee Badge List CLICK HERE. To see if your photos have been added to the gallery visit www.eventzeeapp.com/gallery. Let the hunt begin!
We have released a new update which changes the ways you can join hunts, so just use the code “WW114” after you login.
- #ThrowbackThursday – Upload a picture of you and your childhood best friend.
- All Around The World – Take a picture of a globe. Must be three dimensional, flat maps won’t be accepted.
- Barefoot Bear Feet – Take a picture of you walking barefoot on some tough terrain.
- Down at the Drive-In – Create your own drive in movie.
- Fancy Cheese – Take a picture of a whole wheel of cheese.
- Four Eyes – Take a picture at your local optometrists office.
- Juicy Juice – Take a picture of a juice that two different kinds of fruit in it.
- Life Saver – Creatively represent giving someone the Heimlich Maneuver.
- Mani Pedi – Your nails could use a dash of color, what did you paint on them?
- Nonconventional Cookie House – Create a gingerbread house out of foods that aren’t cookies and candy!
- Prickly Pear – Take a picture of a cactus or succulent.
- Rotisserie Mystery – Creatively represent cooking something rotisserie style.
- VHS Extinct – Take a picture of a VHS.
- Which Came First? – The chicken or the egg? Answer this debated topic.
- Yo-Yo, Yo – Create your own yo-yo out of household items.