Weekend Warriors: Week 115 Public Photo Hunt Clues
Another Weekend Warriors free photo scavenger hunt has started! 15 clues will be live until the hunt ends on Sunday at 3 PM CST. Your photo will be either approved or rejected by our admin staff. Be sure to check the cumulative leaderboard so you can see how well you’re doing and remember that tiebreakers are based on the amount of time it takes your to finish all the clues!
The more photos you submit, the more badges you’ll earn for a variety of achievements. To see the Eventzee Badge List CLICK HERE. To see if your photos have been added to the gallery visit www.eventzeeapp.com/gallery. Let the hunt begin!
We have released a new update which changes the ways you can join hunts, so just use the code “WW115” after you login.
- #ThrowbackThursday – Upload a picture of your favorite character from a childhood cartoon.
- A Rose By Any Other Name – Take a picture of a rose that isn’t red. Hand drawn or computer printed images won’t be accepted.
- Alphabet Soup – Find something that starts with the letter A.
- Amateur – Try something new and exciting today and show us what you tried!
- Brick by Brick – Take a picture of a street made of brick.
- Fly Your Flag – Take a picture of a flag on a pole outside of someone’s house.
- Hooked – Creatively represent fishing in a big catch.
- Meat and Cheese Platter – Take a picture of your local deli
- Mr. PotatoHead – Create your own real Mr. PotatoHead using food.
- Pop! Goes the Weasel – Creatively represent a well known nursery rhyme. Please include the name of the nursery rhyme in the photo.
- Rollercoaster of Love – Take a picture at an amusement park.
- Spice World – Create your own alias of a Spice Girl from the 90’s pop band the Spice Girls.
- Stitched – Take a picture of something that has been embroidered.
- The Pen is Mightier – Find a ballpoint pen that doesn’t use black or blue ink.
- Upsy Daisy – Take a picture mid-falling down.