Weekend Warriors: Week 117 Public Photo Hunt Clues
Another Weekend Warriors free photo scavenger hunt has started! 15 clues will be live until the hunt ends on Sunday at 3 PM CST. Your photo will be either approved or rejected by our admin staff. Be sure to check the cumulative leaderboard so you can see how well you’re doing and remember that tiebreakers are based on the amount of time it takes your to finish all the clues!
The more photos you submit, the more badges you’ll earn for a variety of achievements. To see the Eventzee Badge List CLICK HERE. To see if your photos have been added to the gallery visit www.eventzeeapp.com/gallery. Let the hunt begin!
We have released a new update which changes the ways you can join hunts, so just use the code “WW117” after you login.
- Accordion To Me – Take a picture of an accordion. Can’t find one? Get creative!
- Alphabet Soup – Find something that starts with the letter C.
- Beautician’s Day – Creatively represent a bad hair day and remember why you should let the professionals do their job!
- Dog Friendly – Take a picture of a place that is pet friendly that isn’t your home.
- Fight the Fly – Creatively represent fighting a fly.
- Fruit Salad – Take a picture of a fruit you wouldn’t want in a fruit salad.
- Helping Hands – Take a picture at your local pet shelter.
- Hydrate – Show us how you’re keeping hydrated this summer.
- I Wear My Sunglasses At Night – Pull a Corey Hart and take a picture wearing your sunglasses at night time.
- Leon Day – Sunday marks half way to Christmas! Show us your holly jolly Christmas spirit in these summer months.
- Pareidolia – Take a photo of something in the real world that unintentionally resembles a face. No posters, paintings, etc. For example: a water faucet handles and spout look like eyes and a nose.
- Serious Glamper – Creatively represent “glamping”, or glamorous camping.
- Something Fishy – Creatively represent a Catfish.
- Tough Guys Wear Pink – Take a picture of a tough guy wearing pink.
- Uncommon Pet – Take a picture of an animal that is not typically a pet, but would make a good one.