Weekend Warriors: Week 119 Public Photo Hunt Clues
Another Weekend Warriors free photo scavenger hunt has started! 15 clues will be live until the hunt ends on Sunday at 3 PM CST. Your photo will be either approved or rejected by our admin staff. Be sure to check the cumulative leaderboard so you can see how well you’re doing and remember that tiebreakers are based on the amount of time it takes your to finish all the clues!
The more photos you submit, the more badges you’ll earn for a variety of achievements. To see the Eventzee Badge List CLICK HERE. To see if your photos have been added to the gallery visit www.eventzeeapp.com/gallery. Let the hunt begin!
We have released a new update which changes the ways you can join hunts, so just use the code “WW119” after you login.
- #ThrowbackThursday – Share a past picture of the first book you ever read.
- 7-11, Oh Thank Heaven – Take a photo enjoying a frozen slushie, slurpee or drink of some sort.
- Ahoy, Matey! – Take a photo of a boat of some sort. No boats near you? Get creative!
- All U Can Eat – Take a photo that serves an all you can eat buffet.
- Alphabet Soup- E – Find something that starts with the letter E.
- Cheer Up Charlie – Be kind and creatively represent how you help cheer up a lonely friend.
- Decade Days – Take a photo of an item from your favorite decade. Be sure to include the decade written somewhere in the photo.
- Don’t Fret – Take a photo of a shop that specifically sells musical instruments.
- Escape (Pina Colada) – Enjoy a tiki drink using real fruit
- Fur Real – Take a photo of your pet!
- Macaroni Art – Showcase your inner Picasso and create some art out of noodles.
- Ring-A-Ding-Ding – Take a photo at a business that offers piercings.
- Spider-Dude – Take a photo creatively representing spinning a web in real life.
- Take Me Out To The Ball Game – Play a game of baseball! If you can’t find a way to play America’s favorite past time then get creative.
- Workin’ At The Car Wash – Time to shine! Take a photo at a car wash.