Weekend Warriors: Week 122 Public Photo Hunt Clues
Another Weekend Warriors free photo scavenger hunt has started! 15 clues will be live until the hunt ends on Sunday at 3 PM CST. Your photo will be either approved or rejected by our admin staff. Be sure to check the cumulative leaderboard so you can see how well you’re doing and remember that tiebreakers are based on the amount of time it takes your to finish all the clues!
The more photos you submit, the more badges you’ll earn for a variety of achievements. To see the Eventzee Badge List CLICK HERE. To see if your photos have been added to the gallery visit www.eventzeeapp.com/gallery. Let the hunt begin!
We have released a new update which changes the ways you can join hunts, so just use the code “WW122” after you login.
- #ThrowbackThursday – Upload a past picture of you with an aunt or an uncle.
- 18 Wheeler Breather – Take a picture at a truck stop.
- Alphabet Soup – Find something that starts with the letter G.
- Bingo! – Take a picture of a bingo card. Can’t find one? Design your own!
- Bright Idea – Hold a light bulb above your head. If it lights up it must be a good idea!
- Doppelgänger – Have someone impersonate you. Must have you or a picture of you for reference in the photo.
- Going Up? – Take a picture of an elevator.
- Happy Hour – Take a picture at a business that offers a discounted happy hour.
- Ice, Ice, Baby – Take a picture at a place that sells bags of ice.
- Iron Maiden – Take a picture using some kind of workout tools or machine. Example: Hand weights, treadmill..
- Merry, Merry – Take a photo of a Merry-Go-Round! If there isn’t one near you, creatively represent it.
- Mother May I? – Creatively represent something your mother wouldn’t allow. Include what rule you’re breaking written somewhere in the photo.
- Righteous Rivals – Bugs and Daffy. Pepsi and Coke. Just to name a couple. Creatively represent a well known rivalry.
- Shopping Spree – Take a photo of what is in your shopping cart.
- Would You Rather? – Play basketball with a golf ball or play golf with a basketball? Choose just one.