Weekend Warriors: Week 129 Public Hunt Clues
Another Weekend Warriors free photo scavenger hunt has started! 15 clues will be live until the hunt ends on Sunday at 3 PM CST. Your photo will be either approved or rejected by our admin staff. Be sure to check the cumulative leaderboard so you can see how well you’re doing and remember that tiebreakers are based on the amount of time it takes your to finish all the clues!
The more photos you submit, the more badges you’ll earn for a variety of achievements. To see the Eventzee Badge List CLICK HERE. To see if your photos have been added to the gallery visit www.eventzeeapp.com/gallery. Let the hunt begin!
We have released a new update which changes the ways you can join hunts, so just use the code “WW129” after you login.
- #ThrowbackThursday – Share a picture of the number one song from the year you were born.
- Alphabet Soup N – Find something that starts with the letter N.
- Doggie Doctor – Take a picture at your local veterinarians office.
- Feeling Lumber – Take a picture donned in flannel.
- Greetings from Yous-ville! – Creatively represent a postcard for the city you live in. Must include the name of the city written somewhere in the photo.
- Hug Your Boss – Take some time out of the work day to show your boss some appreciation.
- Kid in the Kitchen – Creatively represent a child getting into things in the kitchen.
- Krispy Kreamy – Find a store that exclusively sells donuts and pastries.
- Long Distance Loo – Take a picture at a place that you might shower that isn’t at home. Example; hotel or a gym.
- On Top of the World – Creatively represent feeling like you’re on top of the world.
- Play-Duh – Craft us something out of clay or Play-Doh.
- Portmanteau – Creatively represent when two words are fused together to become a blended word. Be sure to include the original words and the new word. For example; brunch or shopaholic.
- Royale with Cheese – Take a picture at a local restaurant where you would buy a burger. No chain restaurants.
- Sticky Landing Spot – Take a picture at a gymnastics studio.
- World’s Greatest – Creatively represent what you think you would get a “World’s Greatest” mug for.