Weekend Warriors: Week 130 Public Hunt Clues
Another Weekend Warriors free photo scavenger hunt has started! 15 clues will be live until the hunt ends on Sunday at 3 PM CST. Your photo will be either approved or rejected by our admin staff. Be sure to check the cumulative leaderboard so you can see how well you’re doing and remember that tiebreakers are based on the amount of time it takes your to finish all the clues!
The more photos you submit, the more badges you’ll earn for a variety of achievements. To see the Eventzee Badge List CLICK HERE. To see if your photos have been added to the gallery visit www.eventzeeapp.com/gallery. Let the hunt begin!
We have released a new update which changes the ways you can join hunts, so just use the code “WW130” after you login.
- ALL IN – We’re celebrating MHQ Bash in grand fashion. Join in the fun and creatively represent a casino game of some sort.
- Alphabet Soup O – Find something that starts with the letter O.
- Autumn Colors – If your foliage hasn’t begun to change colors, paint a leaf red or orange to represent the Autumnal Equinox.
- Big Apple – Creatively represent what you think of when you think of New York City.
- Bilbo Baggins – Creatively represent being a Hobbit in Middle Earth.
- Caution! – Take a picture of a caution sign. Please be careful!
- Check Mate – Take a picture playing the classic game of Checkers.
- Cuddle Weather – Autumn means chilly nights that are great for sharing a blanket. Take a picture sharing a blanket with someone special.
- Ear Buddies – Take a photo of a unique pair of headphones!
- Far Reaching Feet – Go to a shoe store and try on the biggest shoe size they carry. Must be new shoes.
- GAME OVER – Recreate a well known video game. Must include the name of the game somewhere in the photo.
- Locks of Love – Take a picture of a locker.
- Playground Paradise – Take a photo having the time of your life at a public playground or park.
- Plenty of Fish in the Sea – Creatively represent reeling in a big fish.
- Spooky Specials – Take a picture at a business that has Halloween decorations.