Weekend Warriors: Week 131 Public Hunt Clues
Another Weekend Warriors free photo scavenger hunt has started! 15 clues will be live until the hunt ends on Sunday at 3 PM CST. Your photo will be either approved or rejected by our admin staff. Be sure to check the cumulative leaderboard so you can see how well you’re doing and remember that tiebreakers are based on the amount of time it takes your to finish all the clues!
The more photos you submit, the more badges you’ll earn for a variety of achievements. To see the Eventzee Badge List CLICK HERE. To see if your photos have been added to the gallery visit www.eventzeeapp.com/gallery. Let the hunt begin!
We have released a new update which changes the ways you can join hunts, so just use the code “WW131” after you login.
- #TBT- Share a past pic of your favorite toy growing up
- Alphabet Soup P – Find something that starts with the letter P.
- Brain Freeze – Creatively represent that bitter sweet moment you drink something too cold. Frozen brains are encouraged, but not required.
- Curator – Take a picture at a museum.
- D.I.Y. Photobooth – Create your own photobooth complete with oversized silly props.
- Hot Dog – Dachshund dogs are of German origin and racing the pups has become a bit of a (mostly American) Oktoberfest tradition. To celebrate the wonderful wiener dogs, take a photo of one or something relating to one.
- Java Java Java – Find a uniquely flavored coffee.
- PROST! – Take a photo tapping another person’s glass/mug in cheers!
- Snack Shack – Take a picture of a vending machine.
- Sports Bar – Take a picture at a business that advertises showing sporting games.
- Super Star – take a photo with a medal or trophy you’ve won over the years
- The Hunt is Alive with the Sound of Music – Creatively represent a well known musical. Be sure to include the name of the musical somewhere in the photo.
- Veg Head – take a photo of a vegetarian version of a meat based dish.
- Would You Rather? – Always be slightly under dressed or slightly over dressed?
- Zoinks! – Creatively represent hunting a ghost.