Weekend Warriors: Week 133 Public Hunt Clues
Another Weekend Warriors free photo scavenger hunt has started! 15 clues will be live until the hunt ends on Sunday at 3 PM CST. Your photo will be either approved or rejected by our admin staff. Be sure to check the cumulative leaderboard so you can see how well you’re doing and remember that tiebreakers are based on the amount of time it takes your to finish all the clues!
The more photos you submit, the more badges you’ll earn for a variety of achievements. To see the Eventzee Badge List CLICK HERE. To see if your photos have been added to the gallery visit www.eventzeeapp.com/gallery. Let the hunt begin!
We have released a new update which changes the ways you can join hunts, so just use the code “WW133” after you login.
- #ThrowbackThursday – Share a past picture of the first scary movie you watched.
- Alphabet Soup R – Find something that starts with the letter R.
- Baker’s Dozen – Take a photo of 13 of the same item.
- BREAK IN CASE OF EMERGENCY – Take a photo of a fire extinguisher, fire alarm, or something with asimilar warning. Must be in a public space, so no personal fire extinguishers.
- Fright Day The 13th – Write a one sentence horror story and pose for a photo acting out the scene. Must include the sentence (legibly) written or typed out somewhere in the photo.
- Frozen Feast – Take a photo of your favorite cold treat in the frozen aisle of a grocery store. Must include the freezer in the photo.
- Hog Heaven – Take a picture of a motorcycle. Must be a real one, no printed images or toys.
- Light The Way – Take a photo of a unique street lamp.
- Lucky Number 13 – Take a photo of something widely considered lucky or a sign of good luck.
- Masked Maniac – A masked man is haunting our players this Flat Day The 13th! Print off the Fiendish Flat Rob mask (Download HERE) and take a spooky photo.
- Mulligan – Creatively represent something you’d like a “do over” with in your day to day life.
- Serial Sleeper – Take a photo outside in a sleeping bag.
- Supersitious – Creatively represent a well known superstition.
- What’s New Pussy Cat – Take a photo of a black cat crossing your path. Real and fake cats will be accepted.
- Would You Rather? – Have a rewind button in your life or a pause button?
Print out the “Flat Day The 13th Mask” or download the PDF HERE.