Weekend Warriors: Week 134 Public Hunt Clues
Another Weekend Warriors free photo scavenger hunt has started! 15 clues will be live until the hunt ends on Sunday at 3 PM CST. Your photo will be either approved or rejected by our admin staff. Be sure to check the cumulative leaderboard so you can see how well you’re doing and remember that tiebreakers are based on the amount of time it takes your to finish all the clues!
The more photos you submit, the more badges you’ll earn for a variety of achievements. To see the Eventzee Badge List CLICK HERE. To see if your photos have been added to the gallery visit www.eventzeeapp.com/gallery. Let the hunt begin!
We have released a new update which changes the ways you can join hunts, so just use the code “WW134” after you login.
- Alphabet Soup S – Find something that starts with the letter S.
- Are You My Mummy? – Break out your rags (or toilet paper) and transform yourself into a mummy.
- Bonfire – Take a picture sitting around a fire pit at night.
- Child’s Play – Take a picture of a toy or doll that is a little frightening to look at.
- Clock Stopper – Take a photo of a large public clock. For example a clock tower, a bank clock, etc. Must be outside and must be large.
- Fall-ioge – Take a picture falling on a pile of leaves.
- Headless Horseman – This is the season where the Legend of Sleepy Hollow gets dusted off and recreated. Take a picture of your favorite carved pumpkin or other prop from that story.
- Hey Mr. DJ – Take a picture of a device you listen to music with that isn’t a smart phone.
- I Declare A… – Show us your best “thumb war” competition.
- Maized and Confused – Creatively represent being lost in a corn maze.
- Oh My Gourdness! – Go to a local Pumpkin patch and pick out the best gourd. Don’t have a pumpkin patch near you? Get creative!
- Pumpkin Spice – Take a picture of something pumpkin flavored.
- Stained Glass – Take a photo of a stained glass window.
- Talk Shows on Mute – Creatively represent being a talk show host on your own television show.
- The Waltzing Dead – Rotting flesh? Fresh grave dirt all over your clothes? It’s not easy being a zombie, but show us your best attempt. Get creative!