Weekend Warriors: Week 135 Public Hunt Clues
Another Weekend Warriors free photo scavenger hunt has started! 15 clues will be live until the hunt ends on Sunday at 3 PM CST. Your photo will be either approved or rejected by our admin staff. Be sure to check the cumulative leaderboard so you can see how well you’re doing and remember that tiebreakers are based on the amount of time it takes your to finish all the clues!
The more photos you submit, the more badges you’ll earn for a variety of achievements. To see the Eventzee Badge List CLICK HERE. To see if your photos have been added to the gallery visit www.eventzeeapp.com/gallery. Let the hunt begin!
We have released a new update which changes the ways you can join hunts, so just use the code “WW135” after you login.
- #ThrowbackThursday – Share a picture of your favorite Halloween costume from your past.
- Alphabet Soup T – Find something that starts with the letter T.
- Bark At The Moon – Get in touch with your animal side and howl at the moon.
- Bedtime Baddie – Creatively represent a monster hiding under your bed.
- Candy Corn – Take a picture of a sweet vegetable, or a healthy candy!
- Ghoulish Reflection – Creatively represent a vampire seeing themselves in the mirror.
- Haunted Home – Take a photo of the scariest looking home in your neighborhood
- It’s Alive! – Show us your best Frankenstein’s Monster impersonation.
- Masked Marauder – Take a picture at a business where you can buy a costume.
- R.I.P. – Take a picture outside of a graveyard.
- Serpently Stylish – Creatively represent having hair made of snakes.
- Somebody’s Watching Me – Creatively represent eyes watching you.
- Transylvanian Twist – Creatively represent doing the “Monster Mash”.
- Trick’or’Treat – Get an early start on collecting candy door to door.
- Witch’s Brew – What are some creepy things you’d find in a witch’s cauldron?