Weekend Warriors: Week 136 Public Hunt Clues
Another Weekend Warriors free photo scavenger hunt has started! 15 clues will be live until the hunt ends on Sunday at 3 PM CST. Your photo will be either approved or rejected by our admin staff. Be sure to check the cumulative leaderboard so you can see how well you’re doing and remember that tiebreakers are based on the amount of time it takes your to finish all the clues!
The more photos you submit, the more badges you’ll earn for a variety of achievements. To see the Eventzee Badge List CLICK HERE. To see if your photos have been added to the gallery visit www.eventzeeapp.com/gallery. Let the hunt begin!
We have released a new update which changes the ways you can join hunts, so just use the code “WW136” after you login.
- Alphabet Soup U – Find something that starts with the letter U.
- Bread Builders – Take a picture at shop that exclusively sells sandwiches.
- Criss Crossword – Try your hand at completing a crossword puzzle and take a picture of your results. Must be hand done, no apps or screenshots.
- Fuzzy Feet – Take a picture in a unique pair of slippers.
- Hi-Fi Hangout – Take a picture of a business that promotes having free wireless internet.
- Holiday Hodgepodge – Creatively represent two well known holidays mixed together. For example: Christmas tree decorated in pumpkins.
- Jersey Friday – Take a picture wearing your favorite sports jersey.
- Kissed By Fire – Take a picture with your favorite red head.
- Morning Breath – Take a picture brushing those pearly white teeth.
- Pages Come To Life – Creatively represent a well known novel. Please include the name of the book somewhere in the photo.
- Premature Decorator – Take a picture of a home or business that already has Christmas decorations up.
- Prison Break – You’ve been wrongly accused! Creatively show us how you would break out of prison.
- Trick ‘or’ Treated – Show us what’s left of your Halloween candy haul.
- Would You Rather… – Give up cheese or give up chocolate?
- Wrong Place at the Wrong Time – Creatively represent this common figure of speech.