Weekend Warriors: Week 138 Public Hunt Clues
Another Weekend Warriors free photo scavenger hunt has started! 15 clues will be live until the hunt ends on Sunday at 3 PM CST. Your photo will be either approved or rejected by our admin staff. Be sure to check the cumulative leaderboard so you can see how well you’re doing and remember that tiebreakers are based on the amount of time it takes your to finish all the clues!
The more photos you submit, the more badges you’ll earn for a variety of achievements. To see the Eventzee Badge List CLICK HERE. To see if your photos have been added to the gallery visit www.eventzeeapp.com/gallery. Let the hunt begin!
We have released a new update which changes the ways you can join hunts, so just use the code “WW138” after you login.
- #ThrowbackThursday – Share a past pic of a bad haircut.
- Alphabet Soup W – Find something that starts with the letter W.
- Chillin’ Like A Villain – Creatively represent a well known literary, film or historical villain. Be sure to include the name of your villain somewhere in the photo.
- Coat of Arms – Get creative and make a family crest out of objects that represent your family.
- Deep Reflections – Find your reflection in something other than a mirror.
- Donation Station – Take a photo of a canned food drive or holiday donation center.
- Food Pairing – Take a photo of two foods that you can’t have one without the other. For example, Macaroni & Cheese, or PB & J. Be sure to list what the two foods are somewhere in the photo.
- Golden Arches – Take a picture at your favorite fast food restaurant.
- Her Royal Highness – November 18th is national Princess Day here in the States, so creatively represent how you think a princess looks.
- Honeymooners! – Creatively represent where you spent or want to spend your honeymoon. Have fun with it!
- Mouseketeer – Take a picture of something that resembles Mickey Mouse’s iconic ears
- Take A Hike – Take a picture at a local hiking trail.
- Vintage Wear – Take a photo of a shirt with a year before 2010 listed on it somewhere.
- Warm Up – Take a photo of a fireplace.
- Would You Rather… – Wash your hair with mashed potatoes or take a bath in gravy?