Weekend Warriors: Week 14 Public Photo Hunt Clues
The time has come for another Weekend Warrior free photo scavenger hunt! 15 clues will be live from Thursday until Sunday at 3 PM CST. Your photo will be either approved or rejected and you’ll earn points as your submit more photos. Be sure to check the cumulative leaderboard so you can see how well you’re doing and remember that tiebreakers are based on how quickly you finish the hunt!
This is also a good opportunity to start submitting more photos and earning more points because these cumulative scores will now get you Badges in the Eventzee app! Let the hunt begin!
- Head to head- Literally face-off with a friend.
- Wedding Season- Gather something borrowed, something blue, something old, and something new.
- Head over Heels- Get creative and showcase the saying.
- Mixed Patterns- Take a picture in two different clothing patterns.
- Good To Be King- Grab a crown and show what’s it’s like to be Royal.
- #ThrowBackThursday – Show a past pic of a father and child in your family.
- Alphabet Soup- Take a picture of something starting with the Letter F.
- Colorful Plate- Add a little color to your life and what you eat.
- Pillow Fight- Fluff your pillows and swing away.
- Trailblazer- Go off the beaten path and find a new hiking spot.
- Curator- Go to a museum and take a picture with an exhibit. Remember, no flash photography.
- Abbey Road- Recreate the classic photo.
- 3,000- Help the Eventzee Facebook page hit 3,000 likes. Take a snapshot sharing our social status.
- Reserved Parking- Find a parking spot with a reserved sign.
- Neon Lights – Find an advertisement or sign with neon lights turned on.
- BONUS!!!- If we reach 3,000 likes on Facbeook we’ll release bonus points via this QR Code clue.