Weekend Warriors: Week 144 Public Hunt Clues
Another Weekend Warriors free photo scavenger hunt has started! 15 clues will be live until the hunt ends on Sunday at 3 PM CST. Your photo will be either approved or rejected by our admin staff. Be sure to check the cumulative leaderboard so you can see how well you’re doing and remember that tiebreakers are based on the amount of time it takes your to finish all the clues!
The more photos you submit, the more badges you’ll earn for a variety of achievements. To see the Eventzee Badge List CLICK HERE. To see if your photos have been added to the gallery visit www.eventzeeapp.com/gallery. Let the hunt begin!
We have released a new update which changes the ways you can join hunts, so just use the code “WW144” after you login.
- #ThrowbackThursday – Share your favorite past pic from 2017!
- Auld Lang Syne – Ring in the New Year singing a song of friendship for old time’s sake.
- Ball Drop – Creatively represent the NYE ball drop in New York City.
- Best Foot Forward – Take a picture stepping through your doorway.
- Bright Lights In The Sky – Creatively represent fireworks bringing in the new year!
- Calendar Collection – Take a photo of a 2017 calendar before throwing it out.
- Cheers! – Share a traditional New Year’s drink with a loved one.
- Family Game Night – Take a photo playing your favorite board game with your family and/or friends.
- I-Spy – C – Find the letter “C” formed in architecture, nature, etc.
- Lucky Food – Snap a picture enjoying a common New Year’s tradition of eating 12 grapes.
- Mail Time – Take a photo of a unique mail box.
- Make Some Noise – Scare away bad luck with loud noises. Show us how you make noise!
- New Year’s Resolution – Creatively represent your New Year’s resolution.
- Party Hardy – Take a photo of a bar or restaurant advertising a New Year’s eve party or celebration.
- Silver and Gold – Take a picture of something metallic.