Weekend Warriors: Week 146 Public Hunt Clues
Another Weekend Warriors free photo scavenger hunt has started! 15 clues will be live until the hunt ends on Sunday at 3 PM CST. Your photo will be either approved or rejected by our admin staff. Be sure to check the cumulative leaderboard so you can see how well you’re doing and remember that tiebreakers are based on the amount of time it takes your to finish all the clues!
The more photos you submit, the more badges you’ll earn for a variety of achievements. To see the Eventzee Badge List CLICK HERE. To see if your photos have been added to the gallery visit www.eventzeeapp.com/gallery. Let the hunt begin!
We have released a new update which changes the ways you can join hunts, so just use the code “WW146” after you login.
- #WayBackWednesday – Gather some confetti and toss it in the air. Snap a quick pic before it all falls down! This clue is a blast from the past- way back to Weekend Warriors 55!
- Bathtime Buddy – Take a picture of a rubber duck.
- Bittersweet Moment – Moving to a new house, finishing a book, share something that makes you sad and happy at the same time.
- Blind as a Bat – Creatively represent getting your vision checked.
- Count, Pour, Lick, Stick – Take a picture at a business that offers a pharmacy.
- Double Decker Sandwich – Get your rulers out and create the largest sandwich you can.
- Eagle Scout – Creatively represent something that you’ve perfected that you would earn a badge for.
- Galosh Wash – Creatively represent splashing in a puddle.
- I Spy – E – Find the letter “E” formed in architecture, nature, etc.
- It’s Electric – Create a little static electricity.
- Kissed By Fire – This Friday is national Kiss a Ginger Day. Share the love with your favorite redhead.
- Milky Way – Take a picture of something that pairs well with milk.
- Stretch a Dollar – Show us a way that you save money.
- Ticket to Paradise – Show us something you’d pack with you for your dream vacation.
- Would You Rather… – Wear comically large shoes or comically large hats for the rest of your life?