Weekend Warriors: Week 15 Public Photo Hunt Clues
The time has come for another Weekend Warrior free photo scavenger hunt! 15 clues will be live from Thursday until Sunday at 3 PM CST. Your photo will be either approved or rejected and you’ll earn points as your submit more photos. Be sure to check the cumulative leaderboard so you can see how well you’re doing and remember that tiebreakers are based on the amount of time between your first submission and your last!
This is also a good opportunity to start submitting more photos and earning more points because these cumulative scores will now get you Badges in the Eventzee app! Let the hunt begin!
- Hot-Headed – Try not to lose your cool and represent the saying.
- Homophone – Showcase two words that sound the same, but have different meanings. Must include physical objects and words in pic.
- Other side of the tracks – Take a picture of train tracks.
- Guilty Pleasure – What can you not help yourself from indulging in?
- Local Lunch – Take a pic of a takeout menu from a local restaurant. No chains.
- Alphabet Soup- G – Find something that starts with the letter G.
- Zodiac – Creatively express the astrological sign for late June and July.
- Farm to Table – Take a pic at a local farmer’s market.
- Population: 1 – Find a “Welcome” sign with a town/city’s population listed on it.
- Stadium Series – Find a local sports arena and snap a selfie.
- Emergency Services – Take a pic outside of a Police Station, Firehouse or similar location.
- Fire and Ice – Take a pic of something hot and cold together.
- #ThrowBackThursday – Share an old arts and craft project you created or a past pic of you being artsy.
- Polaroid – Make a white frame out of poster board, label the “photo,” and create a fun picture.
- Sky Smile – Sit in front of a fan and show us your best skydiving impersonation.