Weekend Warriors: Week 150 Public Hunt Clues
Another Weekend Warriors free photo scavenger hunt has started! 15 clues will be live until the hunt ends on Sunday at 3 PM CST. Your photo will be either approved or rejected by our admin staff. Be sure to check the cumulative leaderboard so you can see how well you’re doing and remember that tiebreakers are based on the amount of time it takes your to finish all the clues!
The more photos you submit, the more badges you’ll earn for a variety of achievements. To see the Eventzee Badge List CLICK HERE. To see if your photos have been added to the gallery visit www.eventzeeapp.com/gallery. Let the hunt begin!
We have released a new update which changes the ways you can join hunts, so just use the code “WW150” after you login.
- #WayBackWednesday – Creatively represent the gold term “Hole In One.”
- Day In The Life Of… – Creatively represent a day in the life of a dentist.
- Dollar and Some Change – Take a picture of something that costs $1.50.
- Food for the Birds – Take a picture of a bird feeder.
- I Spy – I (i) – Find the letter “I/i” formed in architecture, nature, etc.
- Oops! – Creatively represent the saying “Don’t cry over spilled milk”.
- Raining Cats and Dogs – Take a picture of a unique umbrella.
- Regular Thomas Edison – We know you have some genius inventions hidden away, show us one of your creative inventions! Be sure to include the name of your invention in the picture.
- Scentsy – Take a picture of a uniquely scented candle.
- Slice of ‘Za – Take a picture at a local pizza restaurant.
- Tail Spin – Take a picture flying a kite.
- Take a Number – Snap a picture standing in the longest line you can find.
- The Bead(le)s – Take a picture wearing as many beads as you can find.
- Trash or Treasure – Take a picture at an antique store.
- Use The Force – Creatively represent moving something with your mind.