Weekend Warriors: Week 152 Public Hunt Clues
Another Weekend Warriors free photo scavenger hunt has started! 15 clues will be live until the hunt ends on Sunday at 3 PM CST. Your photo will be either approved or rejected by our admin staff. Be sure to check the cumulative leaderboard so you can see how well you’re doing and remember that tiebreakers are based on the amount of time it takes your to finish all the clues!
The more photos you submit, the more badges you’ll earn for a variety of achievements. To see the Eventzee Badge List CLICK HERE. To see if your photos have been added to the gallery visit www.eventzeeapp.com/gallery. Let the hunt begin!
We have released a new update which changes the ways you can join hunts, so just use the code “WW152” after you login.
- #ThrowbackThursday – Upload a past picture of you playing a sport.
- #WayBackWednesday – Wear something that represents your home country- even if it’s not America.
- Bright Eyes – Take a picture trying on a pair of sunglasses at a store.
- Catch Some Zee’s – Take a picture napping in a store’s bedding display.
- Charged Up – Take a picture charging a device in a place outside of your home.
- Compound It – Showcase a well known compound word by taking a photo of the two items that make up that word. For example: Headquarters; so you’d take a photo of a head and some quarters.
- Day In The Life Of… – Polar bears are feeling the heat lately. Creatively represent what these arctic animals would do in their day to day life.
- Diamonds are a Girl’s Best Friend – Take a photo at a store that exclusively sells jewelry.
- Down The Hatch – Saturday is World Sword Swallowers Day, so creatively represent this extreme sport. Please be careful! You don’t have to actually swallow any swords.
- Eureka! – Creatively represent something well known about the state of California.
- I Spy – K – Find the letter “K” formed in architecture, nature, etc.
- Keep On Truckin’ – Take a photo of an 18 Wheeler Semi-Truck.
- Once Upon A Time – Creatively represent a well known fairy tale. Be sure to include the name of the fairy tale somewhere in the picture.
- Throwback Things – Take a picture of something you consider to be “retro”.
- Yellow Brick Road – Find a uniquely colored path or flooring.