Weekend Warriors: Week 153 Public Hunt Clues
Another Weekend Warriors free photo scavenger hunt has started! 15 clues will be live until the hunt ends on Sunday at 3 PM CST. Your photo will be either approved or rejected by our admin staff. Be sure to check the cumulative leaderboard so you can see how well you’re doing and remember that tiebreakers are based on the amount of time it takes your to finish all the clues!
The more photos you submit, the more badges you’ll earn for a variety of achievements. To see the Eventzee Badge List CLICK HERE. To see if your photos have been added to the gallery visit www.eventzeeapp.com/gallery. Let the hunt begin!
We have released a new update which changes the ways you can join hunts, so just use the code “WW153” after you login.
- #WayBackWednesday – Creatively represent a well known literary, film or historical villain. Be sure to include the name of your villain somewhere in the photo.
- AC/DC? – Take a picture of an air conditioning unit.
- Boise Noise – Take a picture of the largest speaker you can find.
- Cold Cuts – Take a picture at butcher or deli shop.
- Dramatic Door – Take a photo of a uniquely colored door.
- Grammar Hammer – Find a spelling error somewhere in advertisement.
- Green Eggs and Ham – Creatively represent a well known Dr. Seuss book. Be sure to include the name of the book in your picture.
- I Spy – L – Find the letter “L” formed in architecture, nature, etc.
- Mad Scientist – Take a picture of something a scientist might use.
- Mannequin Masquerade – Take a picture posing with a mannequin.
- Pigsty – Creatively represent living in a pigpen.
- Rain, Rain, Go Away – Take a picture standing in the rain. Is it not raining where you live? Get creative.
- The Music Wo(Man) – Creatively represent leading a marching band.
- Uncorked – Take a picture of something that’s hard to close once it’s open.
- Would You Rather… – Only speak in rhymes or only see the world through rose colored glasses. Creatively represent your answer.