Weekend Warriors: Week 154 Public Hunt Clues
Another Weekend Warriors free photo scavenger hunt has started! 15 clues will be live until the hunt ends on Sunday at 3 PM CST. Your photo will be either approved or rejected by our admin staff. Be sure to check the cumulative leaderboard so you can see how well you’re doing and remember that tiebreakers are based on the amount of time it takes your to finish all the clues!
The more photos you submit, the more badges you’ll earn for a variety of achievements. To see the Eventzee Badge List CLICK HERE. To see if your photos have been added to the gallery visit www.eventzeeapp.com/gallery. Let the hunt begin!
We have released a new update which changes the ways you can join hunts, so just use the code “WW154” after you login.
- #ThrowbackThursday – Take a photo of the first music album you owned. Screenshots will be accepted.
- #WayBackWednesday – Make a puppet out of an old sock.
- Bento Box Bliss – Take a picture of a unique lunch box.
- D.I.Y. Bowtie – Create a bowtie out of some material other than fabric.
- Day In The Life Of… – Creatively represent a day in the life of a person racing dogs in the Iditarod.
- Extra! Extra! – Take a picture at a newspaper stand.
- Fixer Upper – Creatively represent building a house without using any tools. How DO you hammer those nails?
- Flat Tire – Take a photo of a car tire that is not attached to a car.
- Flower Power – It’s almost time to start planting flowers. Take a picture of a packet of seeds.
- I Spy – M – Find the letter “M” formed in architecture, nature, etc.
- It’s a Me! Mario! – A certain overall-wearing video game plumber celebrates his birthday today! Creatively represent the Mushroom Kingdom’s hero!
- Let It Go! – Take a picture in the frozen section of a grocery store.
- Love Is In The Air – Take a picture down on one knee proposing to someone.
- Spicy Meatball – What other foods come in a ball shape? Take a picture of some kind of spherical snack
- Would You Rather… – … have more Time or Money? Creatively show your answer.