Weekend Warriors: Week 155 Public Hunt Clues
Another Weekend Warriors free photo scavenger hunt has started! 15 clues will be live until the hunt ends on Sunday at 3 PM CST. Your photo will be either approved or rejected by our admin staff. Be sure to check the cumulative leaderboard so you can see how well you’re doing and remember that tiebreakers are based on the amount of time it takes your to finish all the clues!
The more photos you submit, the more badges you’ll earn for a variety of achievements. To see the Eventzee Badge List CLICK HERE. To see if your photos have been added to the gallery visit www.eventzeeapp.com/gallery. Let the hunt begin!
We have released a new update which changes the ways you can join hunts, so just use the code “WW155” after you login.
- #WayBackWednesday – Show us your best representation of a pirate.
- 3.1415…. – Take a picture of a piece of pie.
- Beware the Ides of March – Creatively represent the betrayal of Julius Caesar on March 15th.
- Day In The Life Of… – Top of the mornin’ to ya lads and lasses, it’s a lucky day to be a Leprechaun on March 17th. Creatively represent what a day in the life of a Leprechaun would be.
- End of the Rainbow – Creatively represent finding a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow.
- Erin Go Bragh – Take a photo of a store’s St. Patrick’s Day display.
- Flags of Your Fathers – Find three distinct objects that each represent one of the colors of the Irish flag.
- Float Like A Butterfly – Take a picture of a butterfly. Can’t find one? Get creative!
- Follow The Yellow Brick Road – Don some ruby slippers and lock arms with your three closest friends. Creatively represent a well known aspect of The Wizard Of Oz.
- Fountain of Youth – Take a photo at a fountain and toss in a coin for good luck!
- Grass is Always Greener – Take a photo of a large field of green grass. No greenery near you? Get creative! I’m sure you can find some astroturf.
- Green Eyes of Envy – Take a photo of someone with green eyes.
- I Spy – N – Find the letter “N” formed in architecture, nature, etc.
- Luck of the Irish – Craft a lucky four leaf clover out of something other than paper.
- Lucky Duck – Take a picture of something that is thought to be “lucky”.