Weekend Warriors: Week 157 Public Hunt Clues
Another Weekend Warriors free photo scavenger hunt has started! 15 clues will be live until the hunt ends on Sunday at 3 PM CST. Your photo will be either approved or rejected by our admin staff. Be sure to check the cumulative leaderboard so you can see how well you’re doing and remember that tiebreakers are based on the amount of time it takes your to finish all the clues!
The more photos you submit, the more badges you’ll earn for a variety of achievements. To see the Eventzee Badge List CLICK HERE. To see if your photos have been added to the gallery visit www.eventzeeapp.com/gallery. Let the hunt begin!
We have released a new update which changes the ways you can join hunts, so just use the code “WW157” after you login.
- #ThrowbackThursday – Share a past picture of yourself at a formal event.
- America’s Pastime – Creatively represent playing a game of baseball.
- April’s Fool – Creatively represent pulling a prank on someone
- Bright Idea – Hold a light bulb above your head. If it lights up it must be a good idea!
- Bunny Ears – Take a picture of an antenna.
- Chasin’ Waterfalls – Take a picture filling up a drink at a soda fountain.
- Egg-cellent – Get a little crafty and decorate an egg.
- Hot Air – Take a picture blowing soap bubbles.
- I Spy – P – Find the letter “P” formed in architecture, nature etc.
- KeRobs – Take a picture of a food on a stick.
- Peter Cottontail – Show us your best impersonation of a bunny rabbit.
- Show Your Stripes – Take a pic wearing your favorite animal print.
- Starchy – Take a picture of a dry cleaner business.
- Viva Las Vegas – Creatively represent vacationing in Las Vegas.
- Walk of Fame – Creatively represent getting your own star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.