Weekend Warriors: Week 158 Public Hunt Clues
Another Weekend Warriors free photo scavenger hunt has started! 15 clues will be live until the hunt ends on Sunday at 3 PM CST. Your photo will be either approved or rejected by our admin staff. Be sure to check the cumulative leaderboard so you can see how well you’re doing and remember that tiebreakers are based on the amount of time it takes your to finish all the clues!
The more photos you submit, the more badges you’ll earn for a variety of achievements. To see the Eventzee Badge List CLICK HERE. To see if your photos have been added to the gallery visit www.eventzeeapp.com/gallery. Let the hunt begin!
We have released a new update which changes the ways you can join hunts, so just use the code “WW158” after you login.
- #WayBackWednesday – Add a little artistic flare to a pizza. Be creative.
- Animal House – Take a picture outside a zoo.
- Employee of the Month – Take a picture of a reserved parking sign.
- Eye on the Horizon – Creatively represent a day spent at the beach.
- Hometown Hero – Take a picture outside of a nonprofessional sports complex
- Humdrum Housework – Take a picture doing your least favorite household chore.
- I Spy – Q – Find the letter “Q” formed in architecture, nature, etc.
- Kitchen Music – Creatively represent starting a band with kitchen utensils as instruments.
- Literally Figuratively – Creatively represent a well known metaphor or phrase taken literally. For example: Bury the hatchet.
- On the Road Again – Take a picture of a paper road map.
- Rad Rainbow – Take a picture of a rainbow. Hand drawn and computer printed images won’t be accepted.
- Tweed Taste – Take a picture of something that is made with tweed.
- With Love – Take a picture of a handmade item.
- Wooly Willy – Take a picture of someone with a beard.
- Would You Rather… – be a star athlete or a famous actor? Creatively represent your choice.