Weekend Warriors: Week 159 Public Hunt Clues
Another Weekend Warriors free photo scavenger hunt has started! 15 clues will be live until the hunt ends on Sunday at 3 PM CST. Your photo will be either approved or rejected by our admin staff. Be sure to check the cumulative leaderboard so you can see how well you’re doing and remember that tiebreakers are based on the amount of time it takes your to finish all the clues!
The more photos you submit, the more badges you’ll earn for a variety of achievements. To see the Eventzee Badge List CLICK HERE. To see if your photos have been added to the gallery visit www.eventzeeapp.com/gallery. Let the hunt begin!
We have released a new update which changes the ways you can join hunts, so just use the code “WW159” after you login.
- #ThrowbackThursday – Share a past picture of yourself with a sibling, or someone who you love like a sibling.
- #WayBackWednesday – Go out and dig for some fossils!
- Clubbin’ – Take a photo at a private club or organization’s headquarters.
- Erased – Creatively represent erasing something other than pencil on paper.
- Farmer’s Almanac – Take a picture gardening.
- Free Couch – Take a picture of a large piece of furniture on the side of the road. Finder’s keepers, am I right?
- Friday The 13th – Creatively represent a well-known superstition. Be careful though- it is Friday the 13th…
- I Spy – R – Find the letter “R” formed in architecture, nature, etc.
- Old McDonald – Had a farm, and on that farm he had a … What kind of animals lived on his farm?
- Pajama Pant Suit – Show us your craziest pair of pajamas
- Reach For The Sky – Have someone take a picture of you reaching as tall as you can. Try to include your whole body in the picture.
- Regular Charles Darwin – You’re an explorer and you just discovered a new species of animal. What will you name it?
- Submariner – Take a picture at a restaurant that exclusively sells sandwiches.
- Uni-Corny – Creatively represent a beautiful unicorn.
- Yellow Submarine – Creatively represent swimming in the depths of the ocean in a submarine.