Weekend Warriors: Week 160 Public Hunt Clues
Another Weekend Warriors free photo scavenger hunt has started! 15 clues will be live until the hunt ends on Sunday at 3 PM CST. Your photo will be either approved or rejected by our admin staff. Be sure to check the cumulative leaderboard so you can see how well you’re doing and remember that tiebreakers are based on the amount of time it takes your to finish all the clues!
The more photos you submit, the more badges you’ll earn for a variety of achievements. To see the Eventzee Badge List CLICK HERE. To see if your photos have been added to the gallery visit www.eventzeeapp.com/gallery. Let the hunt begin!
We have released a new update which changes the ways you can join hunts, so just use the code “WW160” after you login.
- #ThrowbackThursday – Share a past picture of your first home.
- #WayBackWednesday – Take a picture of something that appears to be levitating.
- Clothes Line – Take a picture of clothes hung up to dry.
- Day In The Life Of… – You are the night! Creatively represent a day in the life of the superhero, Batman. Masks and all things bat related encouraged.
- Fast Food – Take a picture of a restaurant that has a drive-thru option.
- I Spy – S – Find the letter “S” formed in architecture, nature, etc.
- Immobile Phone – Take a picture of a corded telephone.
- Lady Liberty – Creatively represent imitating the Statue of Liberty.
- Planet Protector – Creatively represent how you protect our planet from harmful pollutants.
- Polar Opposite – Creatively represent “East meets West”.
- Put Your Records On – Take a picture at a store that exclusively sells music.
- Reduce, Reuse, Recycle – Take a picture of a recycling bin.
- Seeing Double – Take a picture with your twin! Don’t have a twin? Get creative!
- Sunday Funday – Take a picture of a store that’s closed on Sunday’s.
- Up High, Down Low, Too Slow – Take a picture giving another person a high five.