Weekend Warriors: Week 162 Public Hunt Clues
Another Weekend Warriors free photo scavenger hunt has started! 15 clues will be live until the hunt ends on Sunday at 3 PM CST. Your photo will be either approved or rejected by our admin staff. Be sure to check the cumulative leaderboard so you can see how well you’re doing and remember that tiebreakers are based on the amount of time it takes your to finish all the clues!
- #ThrowbackThursday – Share a childhood picture of you riding a bike.
- Bun Head – Take a selfie showing off some buns on your head!
- Computer Doctor – Take a picture at a business that fixes computers and other tech related products.
- Flat Lou – In celebration of the release of Flat Lou, creatively represent riding a slip stream up a climb… That’s “cycle talk” for easily riding up a hill.
- Get Fit, Don’t Sit – In celebration of active lifestyles, show us what you do to keep moving.
- Head In The Stars – Creatively represent floating in space.
- I Spy – U – Find the letter “U” formed in architecture, nature, etc.
- Lazy Boy – Take a picture sitting in a chair that reclines.
- Lumpy Rug – Take a rug out and beat it clean.
- May Day – Show us how you celebrate the first day of May.
- Mismatched Moccasin – Take a picture wearing two different kinda of shoes.
- Mother Goose – Creatively represent a well known nursery rhyme. Be sure to include the name of the rhyme in the photo.
- ParaNormal – Creatively represent something spooky happening during an otherwise normal daily activity.
- Sithy Sword Fight – Creatively represent fighting with your own lightsaber.
- The Funnies – Take a picture of a cartoon or comic strip in a newspaper or magazine.