Weekend Warriors: Week 168 Public Hunt Clues
Another Weekend Warriors free photo scavenger hunt has started! 15 clues will be live until the hunt ends on Sunday at 3 PM CST. Your photo will be either approved or rejected by our admin staff. Be sure to check the cumulative leaderboard so you can see how well you’re doing and remember that tiebreakers are based on the amount of time it takes your to finish all the clues!
The more photos you submit, the more badges you’ll earn for a variety of achievements. To see the Eventzee Badge List CLICK HERE. To see if your photos have been added to the gallery visit www.eventzeeapp.com/gallery. Let the hunt begin!
We have released a new update which changes the ways you can join hunts, so just use the code “WW168” after you login.
- #ThrowbackThursday – Share a past picture of your father.
- 40 Years of Fat Felines – June 19th is the 40th birthday of Garfield the Cat, star of our sister app Garfield Go. To celebrate creatively represent this world famous lasagna loving cat.
- 🙂 😀 <3 XD – Creatively represent your favorite emoji. Be sure to include the original emoji in the picture.
- Captures Challenge – Week 1 – Let’s test your photography skill with a new weekly challenge. First week is easy, take a self portrait.
- Copa Do Munzo – The World Cup of football starts this week. Take a photo showing some team spirit for the country you want to go all the way.
- Day In The Life Of… – Fashion designers lives are more than sewing machines and cat walks. Creatively represent what you think a fashion designer does all day.
- Flag Fanatic – Take a picture of a flag
- Fresh Produce – Take a picture in a garden.
- Kitchen Klutz – Did you burn the dish? Use salt instead of sugar? Happen to drop a whole bag of flour? Accidents happen, creatively represent a mistake made in the kitchen.
- Lunch Break – Take a picture of a menu at a restaurant that advertises a lunch time special.
- Pyramid Scheme – Creatively represent the food pyramid.
- Remarkable Refuse – Take a picture of a garbage truck.
- Sewer Hole – Take a picture of a sewer hole. Maybe you’ll see a ninja!
- Shop Till You Drop! – Take a picture of a store you’d love to have a shopping spree at.
- Watch the Watch – Take a picture of a wristwatch.