Weekend Warriors: Week 170 Public Hunt Clues
Another Weekend Warriors free photo scavenger hunt has started! 15 clues will be live until the hunt ends on Sunday at 3 PM CST. Your photo will be either approved or rejected by our admin staff. Be sure to check the cumulative leaderboard so you can see how well you’re doing and remember that tiebreakers are based on the amount of time it takes your to finish all the clues!
The more photos you submit, the more badges you’ll earn for a variety of achievements. To see the Eventzee Badge List CLICK HERE. To see if your photos have been added to the gallery visit www.eventzeeapp.com/gallery. Let the hunt begin!
To join the hunt just use the code “WW170” after you login.
- #ThrowbackThursday – Recreate a childhood photograph. You must include the original photograph somewhere in the picture. NOTE: uploads and screenshots will not be accepted.
- Arts and Crafty – Take a picture at a store that sells craft supplies.
- Captures Challenge – Week 3 – It’s okay to start seeing red for this challenge. Take a picture of something red.
- Confectioner Concoction – Create your own new type of ice cream, what flavors is it?
- Day In The Life Of… – His life may be a tall tale, but for the lumberjack Paul Bunyan every day is an adventure. Creatively represent what a day might be like for Paul Bunyan.
- Emergency Services – Take a pic outside of a Police Station, Firehouse or similar location.
- Fight the Fly – Creatively represent fighting a fly.
- Life is a Highway – Take a picture of a speed limit sign.
- Made Up Make Up – Take a picture in a makeup aisle of a store.
- Outdoorsy Type – Take a photo of a game you can typically ONLY play outside.
- Regular Corey Hart – Take a picture wearing sunglasses.
- Secret Handshake – Show us a unique handshake.
- Star Shower – Creatively represent a meteor shower.
- Under The Sea – Creatively represent seeing a mermaid.
- Worth a Thousand Words – Take a picture of a camera.