Weekend Warriors: Week 171 Public Hunt Clues
Another Weekend Warriors free photo scavenger hunt has started! 15 clues will be live until the hunt ends on Sunday at 3 PM CST. Your photo will be either approved or rejected by our admin staff. Be sure to check the cumulative leaderboard so you can see how well you’re doing and remember that tiebreakers are based on the amount of time it takes your to finish all the clues!
The more photos you submit, the more badges you’ll earn for a variety of achievements. To see the Eventzee Badge List CLICK HERE. To see if your photos have been added to the gallery visit www.eventzeeapp.com/gallery. Let the hunt begin!
To join the hunt just use the code “WW171” after you login.
- #ThrowBackThursday – Share a past pic at a BBQ, grilling out, or some sort of outdoor eating area.
- Awesome Abseiling – Creatively represent rock climbing. Don’t forget your ropes and carabiners!
- Bugged Out – Take a photo of a bug of some sort.
- Buried Treasure Trapper – Take a photo of a unique antique chest or container of some sort.
- Captures Challenge – Week 4 – An angle can make a man seem as tall as a building and the sun fit in the palm of your hand. Create an optical illusion and take a picture from a high angle.
- Cap’n ‘Merica – Take a photo using a trash can lid as a patriotic shield
- Coastal Castle – Creatively represent building a sand castle. No sand near you? Get creative!
- Colorful Comfort Food – Take a photo of some food or product that has been dyed an unnatural color.
- Oh Say Can You See – Creatively represent what it means to be “American” even if you don’t live here. Don’t be afraid to use some stereotypes!
- Red, White and Blue – Take a photo ONLY wearing red, white and blue.
- Shine Bright – Take a photo of something with stars on it
- Snap, Crackle, Pop – Creatively represent shooting off fireworks
- Strip Stripe – Take a photo of something with stripes on it
- The Stars And Stripes – Create a version of the American flag using non-traditional items. Be sure to include the stars and stripes!
- Two-Wheeler – Take a photo of a motorcycle of moped.