Weekend Warriors: Week 174 Public Hunt Clues
Another Weekend Warriors free photo scavenger hunt has started! 15 clues will be live until the hunt ends on Sunday at 3 PM CST. Your photo will be either approved or rejected by our admin staff. Be sure to check the cumulative leaderboard so you can see how well you’re doing and remember that tiebreakers are based on the amount of time it takes your to finish all the clues!
The more photos you submit, the more badges you’ll earn for a variety of achievements. To see the Eventzee Badge List CLICK HERE. To see if your photos have been added to the gallery visit www.eventzeeapp.com/gallery. Let the hunt begin!
To join the hunt just use the code “WW174” after you login.
- #ThrowbackThursday – Share a past picture of a memorable summer vacation.
- Boogie Fever – Put your dancing shoes on! Creatively represent a well known dance.
- Can You Hear Me Now? – Take a picture at a cell phone repair shop.
- Captures Challenge – Week 7 – They say the eyes are the window to your soul, show us that magic by taking a picture of someone’s eyes.
- Do Not Pass Go – Creatively represent a well known board game.
- Going Up? – Take a picture of an elevator.
- Home Grown – Take a picture of something that grows native to where you live.
- King of the Jungle – Creatively represent a lion.
- Light Reading – Take a photo of the biggest book you can find.
- Movie Magic – Creatively represent a movie special effect in real life. For Example: Green screen, blood splatter, subtitles, etc
- Pucker Up! – Take a picture wearing lipstick.
- Roller Rinked – Take a picture at a place you could ride a pair of skates.
- That’s Amore! – Take a picture at a restaurant that serves Italian food.
- Whistle Blower – Take a picture of a whistle.
- Would You Rather… – … be a pirate or a ninja? Creatively represent your choice.