Weekend Warriors: Week 176 Public Hunt Clues
Another Weekend Warriors free photo scavenger hunt has started! 15 clues will be live until the hunt ends on Sunday at 3 PM CST. Your photo will be either approved or rejected by our admin staff. Be sure to check the cumulative leaderboard so you can see how well you’re doing and remember that tiebreakers are based on the amount of time it takes your to finish all the clues!
The more photos you submit, the more badges you’ll earn for a variety of achievements. To see the Eventzee Badge List CLICK HERE. To see if your photos have been added to the gallery visit www.eventzeeapp.com/gallery. Let the hunt begin!
To join the hunt just use the code “WW176” after you login.
- #ThrowbackThursday – Share a past picture of your first day of school.
- Back To School – Creatively represent packing your books and brand new trapper keeper for the first day of school.
- Book Lover – August 9th is national Book Lovers day. Celebrate by taking a picture of books shaped into a heart.
- Book VS Movie – Creatively represent a well known book thats been made into a movie. Be sure to include the book/movie somewhere in the photo.
- Captures Challenge – Week 9 – Sometimes our most precious possessions are things we’ve carried with us since our childhood. Take a picture of a childhood memento.
- Eye Lashes – Creatively represent getting a black eye.
- Go For The Turkey! – Take a picture at a bowling alley.
- Hot Dog Hiking – Creatively represent ‘walking the dog’.
- Money Stretcher – Take a picture of something that costs $1 or less. Be sure to include the price tag in the picture.
- Pink Flamingo – Take a picture of a flamingo or something flamingo related.
- Safe Haven – Take a picture of a safe.
- Spin Me Right Round – Take a picture of a vinyl record.
- Wheelin’ & Dealin’ – Take a picture at a car dealership.
- Would You Rather… – Give a lion a bath or brush a crocodile’s teeth?
- Yard Sale – Take a picture at a local garage sale.