Weekend Warriors: Week 177 Public Hunt Clues
Another Weekend Warriors free photo scavenger hunt has started! 15 clues will be live until the hunt ends on Sunday at 3 PM CST. Your photo will be either approved or rejected by our admin staff. Be sure to check the cumulative leaderboard so you can see how well you’re doing and remember that tiebreakers are based on the amount of time it takes your to finish all the clues!
The more photos you submit, the more badges you’ll earn for a variety of achievements. To see the Eventzee Badge List CLICK HERE. To see if your photos have been added to the gallery visit www.eventzeeapp.com/gallery. Let the hunt begin!
To join the hunt just use the code “WW177” after you login.
- #ThrowbackThursday – Upload a picture of your grandparents.
- AM/FM – Take a picture of a radio with it’s antenna extended.
- Book Borrower – Take a picture checking out a book at a library.
- Captures Challenge – Week 10 – Older doesn’t necessarily mean wiser! Take a picture of something that you consider “old”.
- Coaster Crazy – Creatively represent riding a roller coaster.
- High Flying – Take a picture flying a kite.
- Montgomery Wards Magazine – Take a picture of a mail order catalog.
- National Treasure – Take a photo of landmark or historical point of interest. Must include an official plaque describing the subject.
- Opposites Attract – Take a picture of a unique magnet.
- Player One – Creatively represent your favorite video game.
- R & R – Creatively represent how you like to take a load off and relax.
- Tootsie Tracker – Creatively represent tracking footprints. Be careful, you might find Bigfoot!
- Trash to Treasure – Take a picture at a second hand shopping store.
- World Photo Day 2018 – Take a photo of a camera that uses film.
- Would You Rather… – Swim in a pool of honey or brush your teeth with hot sauce?